NDI will expand the Pieniężno – Bartoszyce road 512
The contract for the “Expansion of Voivodeship Road No. 512 on the Pieniężno – Bartoszyce section” was signed on Tuesday, May 21 at the Marshal’s Office in Olsztyn. The investment will involve the reconstruction of a voivodeship road with a length of 48.616 km in category KR 3. The contract period is 22 months, excluding winter periods.
The reconstruction will include:
– construction of the beltway of Górowo Iławeckie and the village of Wojciechy;
– adjustment of horizontal and vertical arches of the DW512;
– construction and reconstruction of road junctions;
– construction and reconstruction of engineering structures, bridges and culverts, including renovation of 1 bridge, reconstruction of 1 bridge;
– construction and reconstruction of bus bays, pavements and parking spaces;
– construction of weighing stations for heavy goods vehicles with a vehicle service station;
– construction and reconstruction of private and public exits;
– necessary reconstruction/construction of street lighting, drainage of the road lane;
– adjustment consisting in the widening of the road.
During construction, NDI will carry out:
– Construction of embankments in the amount of approx. 270,000 m3;
– 90 steel pipe arch, pipe culverts, culverts of reinforced concrete and GRP pipes;
– Execution of the substructure made of unbound mixture, for which it is necessary to provide approx. 120,000 Mg of the mixture;
– Execution of the substructure of MCE mixture in the amount of 160,500 m2 (24,075 m3);
– Delivery of mineral and asphalt mixtures in an amount of approx. 130,000 Mg.
Road 512 runs through the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in the Braniewo and Bartoszyce Poviats, within the city and commune of Pieniężno, the city and commune of Górowo Iławeckie and the commune of Bartoszyce.