Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
General information for everyone:
Pursuant to art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – “GDPR”) we would like to inform you that:
1) The controller of your personal data (CPD) is: NDI Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Sopot, ul. Powstańców Warszawy 19, 81-718 Sopot, KRS (CRN): 0000138784, NIP (Tax ID): 583-000-75-31 (hereinafter: Company) and regarding personal data, you can also contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The Company has appointed a Personal Data Protection Inspector, who may be contacted in writing at the Company’s address or by email at: email@example.com
3) The CPD collects data for specified, legitimate purposes, processes it in accordance with the law and refrains from processing the data for any other purposes. The data is collected to the extent that is adequate and necessary for the purposes of its processing.
4) The controller does not process special categories of data. The controller makes every effort to protect data against unauthorized access by third parties and in this respect applies organizational and technical security measures at a high level. The processor does not make the data available to any unauthorized persons in accordance with the applicable legal provisions in this regard.
6) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify it, delete it (“the right to be forgotten”), limit the processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of data.
7) If your data is processed based on your consent, giving such consent is voluntary; you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out based on your consent before its withdrawal.
8) We may provide personal data to other entities – our trusted partners who will process it, in particular (I) companies from the NDI group, (II) to state authorities or other entities authorized under the law to perform our obligations, (III) entities supporting us in our operations, in particular suppliers of external systems supporting our operations, (IV) businesses providing postal or courier services, (V) banks for the need of bank transactions.
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent authority if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law, in particular the GDPR.
The controller shall respond to the requests of data subjects without undue delay – no later than one month, and if it does not intend to meet such a request, it shall provide the reasons for it. If necessary, this period may be extended by another two months. Based on art. 12 sec. 5 GDPR, though the activities of the controller are, in principle, free of charge, if the requests are clearly unjustified or excessive, in particular due to their persistent nature, the controller, proving the above-mentioned nature of the requests, may (I) charge an appropriate fee, including administrative costs of providing information, communication or taking appropriate requested actions or (II) refuse to take action in connection with the request.
Please remember that before you exercise your rights, we will have to identify and verify you accordingly.
Additional information on cookies and persons using the contact form
1) The legal basis for the processing of your data contained in cookies for marketing purposes is your voluntary consent to the processing of your data in order to optimize the use of our website, including profiling (art. 6 sec. 1 a).
Providing personal data for this purpose is voluntary. If you do not consent to the processing of personal data left by you during the use of the data controller’s website, your personal data will not be processed for this purpose.
The data will be processed for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent to such processing.
2) The legal basis for the processing of your data contained in cookies for the following purposes:
a. matching the content of websites to your preferences and interests b. detection of bots and abuse in services
c. statistical measurement and service improvement (analytical purposes) is the controller’s legitimate interest (art. 6 sec. 1 f GDPR) – the lack of adequate information may prevent assessing the performance of the CPD’s website and its functionalities and may prevent its effective positioning.
Providing personal data for these purposes is voluntary. If you do not consent to the processing of personal data left by you during the use of the CPD’s website, your personal data will not be processed for this purpose.
Within the scope of these purposes, adjusting the content of websites to your interests, detecting bots and frauds, as well as conducting statistical measurements and improving provided services, your data will be processed for these purposes until you object to it or finish using our websites’ services.
3) Cookies will not be associated with your other data.
4) The basis for the processing of your personal data provided in the contact form is your voluntary consent (art. 6 sec. 1 a GDPR). The purpose of the processing is to respond to your inquiry.
Providing personal data for these purposes is voluntary. If you do not agree, we will not be able to answer you.
In this regard, your data will be stored until you withdraw your consent to such processing or for a maximum of 3 years to fulfil the requirement of accountability.
Additional information for representatives of subcontractors/ suppliers/sellers, etc.
1) The legal basis for the processing of your personal data contained in the contract is your voluntary consent to the processing of your data for the purposes of the contract (art. 6 sec. 1 a GDPR).
2) Providing personal data for this purpose is voluntary. If you do not agree to the processing of personal data, the fulfilment of the contract may be significantly impeded or even impossible.
3) Your personal data will not be profiled, processed automatically or transmitted abroad.
4) Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract, including the period of warranty and guarantee.
Cookies and other technologies
The CPD informs that it uses cookie technology (text files) and other technologies on its websites to record information about websites and their subpages visited by the user and about his/her activity.
Cookies are small portions of information saved by the browser. A cookie has NO influence on the software or hardware. Cookies are only associated with the browser of a particular device, without a user name or surname (anonymous user). This information is stored by the server on the user’s device, which the server can read each time it connects to the user’s device. The term “other technologies” refers to min. web beacons, pixels and anonymous ad network tags.
If you do not want to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may hinder or slow down the use of the CPD’s websites, and in extreme cases may prevent you from using them.
In order to manage cookie settings, please select from the list below the web browser that you use and follow the instructions: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera. Mobile devices: Android, Safari, Windows Phone, Blackberry.