Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
We would like to inform you that when you use our website http://ndi.com.pl/ we process your personal data.
Personal Data Controller
The Controller of your personal data (PDC) is: NDI SOPOT Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Sopot, at ul. Powstańców Warszawy 19, 81-718 Sopot, KRS: 0000138784, NIP: 583-000-75-31 (hereinafter: the Company). In matters related to personal data, you can contact the Controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the address indicated above (with the annotation “Personal Data Protection”).
NDI SOPOT SA has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the address indicated above, as well as at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Basic information regarding the processing of personal data
The Company processes Users’ personal data for the following purposes:
– in the event of consent to the use of the website – using the full range of website functionalities and presenting our products and services on the pages – the legal basis is the consent granted (Article 6 (1) letter a) GDPR);
– establishing, pursuing or defending ourselves against claims related to the use of the website or the processing of personal data – because processing is necessary to implement our legitimate interest (Article 6(1) letter f) GDPR), which is the possibility to establish, pursue or defend ourselves against claims.
When Users use our website, we collect, in particular, IP addresses, the URL address, information about the behaviour on the website, clicks on website elements, dates and times of entering the website, name of the Internet service provider, information about the type of operating system and information about the type and version of the User’s browser.
We may transfer personal data to other entities – our trusted partners who will process them, in particular to (I) entities from the NDI capital group, (II) state authorities or other entities authorised under the law, in order to perform our obligations, (III) entities supporting us in our operations on our behalf, in particular suppliers of external systems supporting our operations, (IV) entities conducting postal or courier activities, (V) banks, if it is necessary to conduct settlements.
We use analytical tools of Google Analytics. They collect information about the websites and their subpages that have been visited by Users, as well as the amount of time spent on a given page. For this purpose, cookies by Google LLC pertaining to the Google Analytics service are used. As part of the cookie settings, the User has an option to decide whether he/she consents to the operation of Google Analytics.
Due to the use of Google services, data of the Users of our website may be transferred to the United States of America (US) as a result of their storage on US servers. We would like to inform you that Google has joined the PrivacyShield program and thus an adequate level of personal data protection as required by European Union regulations has been ensured. For more information, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
Data processing rights
You have the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof and the right to rectify, correct, supplement, delete it, limit its processing, the right to request data transfer and the right to object to the use of personal data for the purposes of establishing, pursuing or defending ourselves against claims.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another competent authority if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Additional information on cookies and people using the contact form
Please be advised that we use on our pages the cookie technology (text files) and other technologies to record information about the pages or subpages visited by the user and his/her activity. Cookies are tiny portions of information saved by the browser. Cookies are associated only with the browser of a specific device, without providing the user’s name or surname (an anonymous user). This is information saved by the server on the user’s device, which the server can read each time it connects to the user’s device. The term “other technologies” refers to, inter alia, web beacons, pixels, and anonymous ad network tags.
The basis for the processing of your data contained in cookies for marketing purposes is your voluntary consent to the processing of data in order to optimise the use of our website, including profiling (Article 6(1) letter a) GDPR). If you do not consent to the processing of personal data left by you while using the website of the PDC, your personal data will not be processed for this purpose. The data will be processed for marketing purposes until the user withdraws his/her consent to such processing. The consent may be withdrawn by deleting cookies from the memory of your browser.
Personal data contained in cookies will be processed for the following purposes:
- matching the content of the pages to your preferences and interests, in particular, these files allow us to recognise your device and properly display the website, tailored to your individual needs and to your configuration of the device used to browse our pages;
- detection of bots and abuse in services;
- statistical measurements and improvement of services (analytical purposes) – the lack of appropriate information may make it impossible to assess the correctness of operation of the PDC’s website and its functionality and may prevent its effective positioning, as well as matching the content of websites to your interests.
If, as a User of our website, you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings.
In order to manage cookie settings, please select the web browser you use from the list below (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, mobile devices: Android, Safari, Windows Phone, Blackberry) and follow the instructions, for example:
- Internet Explorer – select “Tools/Internet Options” from the main menu, then select “Advanced” in the “Privacy” section and disable cookies;
- Mozilla Firefox – select “Tools” from the main menu, then “Options” and specify the privacy level in the “Privacy” section;
- Opera select “Tools” from the main menu, and then select “Advanced” in “Preferences”and then “Cookies”
- Google Chrome select “Options” from the main menu on the right, then “Advanced” and “Cookie settings”
- Safari – in the “Settings” menu, select “Safari”, and then in the “Privacy and protection” section, select “Block cookies”.
Above we have only included examples of browsers that are most often used by Internet Users. In most browsers, this type of information about cookies can be found in the “Tools” or “Options” menu.
We reserve that disabling cookies may hinder or slow down the use of the PDC’s website, and in extreme cases may prevent its use – the consequences are largely independent of us, and depend on the configuration of the equipment that you use to browse our website.
We make every effort to ensure that the information published on the website is up-to-date – however, we suggest relying on official documents (e.g. filed with the National Court Register) or making official inquiries. Please note that we do not bear any responsibility related to your use of our website or relying on the information contained therein.
All correspondence (other than to the Controller or DPO) should be sent in writing to the official address of the Company’s registered office unless we have previously expressly and in writing agreed to receive correspondence by e-mail – otherwise, we shall treat correspondence sent by private entities as non-existent and not delivered effectively.