NDI S.A. will modernise railway line No. 353, section Inowrocław – Jabłonowo Pomorskie
The tender placed by NDI S.A. has been selected in the procurement procedure held by PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe for the designing and building railway line No. 353, section Inowrocław-Jabłonowo Pomorskie in the Kujawy-Pomeranian voivodship. The investment excludes section Toruń Central – Toruń East.
The length of the section under modernisation is 109.4 km, and the project value stands at PLN 247,860,172.36 gross. The works will last for 2 years after the contract signing date.
In pursuance of the project NDI S.A. will:
– replacement of the track rails over the distance of 109.4 km, including subgrade replacement over the section of 8.8 km,
– replacement of 75 crossovers,
– repair of 16 civil engineering structures,
– repair of 55 road crossings,
– housing 23 traffic control devices at road crossings,
– works on power lines.
The project will be executed under the Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment.