NDI S.A. has placed the most advantageous tender in yet another railway contract award procedure in the voivodship of Kujawy and Pomerania
NDI S.A. will produce the design and perform the construction works on railway line No. 353, section Inowrocław to Jabłonowo Pomorskie, in the voivodship of Kujawy and Pomerania. The stretch from Toruń Główny to Toruń Wschodni is excluded from the investment project.
The length of the modernised section is 109.4 km, and the project value amounts to PLN 247,860,172.36 gross. The works will continue for 2 years as of the contract signing date.
The tender submitted by NDI S.A. was the most advantageous in the procedure, met all prerequisites of eligibility for participation in the tender, and was not disqualifiable.
In the course of the project NDI S.A. will:
– replace the track rails over the distance of 109.4 km, appended with subgrade replacement along the section of 8.8 km,
– replace 75 railroad switches,
– give 16 engineering structures an overhaul,
– repair the pavement on 55 rail-road crossings,
– install housings for 23 railway traffic control devices at crossings,
– perform works on the power transmission grid.
The investment will be pursued under the Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment.