NDI S.A. has signed the contract for the construction of an all-year sports and recreation complex on the Krzywe Lake in Olsztyn
NDI S.A. has signed a contract with the Olsztyn City Hall for the construction of all-year-round sports and recreation infrastructure on the Krzywe Lake in Olsztyn. The contract value exceeds PLN 58 million gross. The works will continua until the end of September 2014.
The contract was signed by Małgorzata Winiarek-Gajewska – Vice-President of NDI, and Piotr Grzymowicz – Mayor of Olsztyn.
The construction works will concern two sites:
– an all-year base for canoeing sports (a building housing a general exercise hall, ergonometers, biological regeneration facilities, gym, sauna, and a water and Winter sports gear hire,
– a boathouse for water gear,
– an all-year beach volleyball hall, appended with squash rooms and a car park,
– umpire stands with basic auxiliaries on water,
– facilities serving the water gear hire and umpire stands (floating and fixed landing stages),
– outdoor beach volleyball grounds, game field, and sports facilities,
– a multifunctional trail for trekking, cycling, and skiing.
– a centre of water sports and life-saving: sauna and steam baths appended the necessary back-up facilities and changing rooms for winter swimmers and ice divers, the infrastructure for winter and water sports (ice sailing, skating – on a seasonal rink),
– a water gear hire complex,
– an interactive games field and snow park/skate park,
– car park,
– utility infrastructure: storm water drains, water mains, media, i.e. power and telephone lines, outdoor lighting.