Railway line 207
Gardeja – Malbork
Revitalization of the railway no. 27: section from the border of the voivodship to Malbork.
As part of the investment, a total of 70 km of track between Gradeja and Malbork stations will be completely renovated. 123 engineering facilities, including 3 bridges and 13 viaducts, will be rebuilt, increasing the speed of trains on the route to 120 km/h.
The project is implemented in the design and build formula and will run until the fall of 2019.
INVESTMENT IN NUMBERS
• 5 stations with rebuilt platforms without architectural barriers
• 4 stops with rebuilt platforms without architectural barriers
• 35 modernized rail-road crossings
• 70 km of rebuilt tracks, increasing the speed of trains to 120 km/h
• 48 new junctions
• 126 rebuilt engineering facilities, including:
• 13 viaducts
• 3 bridges
• underpass at the Kwidzyn station
• New control room, Local Control Centres (LCC) and modern equipment
of rebuilt tracks