Information on the processing of personal data
Considering the content of Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), below we provide information on the processing of your personal data:
Personal Data Controller
The Controller of your personal data is NDI DEVELOPMENT Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością – hereinafter referred to as NDI DEVELOPMENT, ul. Powstańców Warszawy 19, 81-718 Sopot, KRS 0000455864, NIP 5851466072, REGON 22185331000000.
Contact details of NDI DEVELOPMENT and the Data Protection Officer
You can contact NDI DEVELOPMENT at the e-mail address email@example.com or in writing at the address indicated above (with the annotation “Personal Data Protection”).
NDI DEVELOPMENT has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the address indicated above, as well as at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of personal data processing, legal grounds and legitimate interests of NDI DEVELOPMENT
Your personal data will be processed for the purpose:
- specified in the consent, expressed by you fully voluntarily, i.e. pursuant to Article 6(1) letter a) GDPR, i.e. in order to answer your inquiry sent to NDI DEVELOPMENT via the contact form;
- for the purpose of establishing, pursuing or defending ourselves against claims – pursuant to Article 6(1) letter (f) GDPR, i.e. to implement a legitimate interest of NDI DEVELOPMENT, which is the possibility of establishing, pursuing or defending ourselves against claims.
Categories of personal data recipients
The recipients of your personal data can be entities of the following categories:
- companies from the NDI Capital Group;
- authorised to receive them on the basis of applicable law (in particular courts and public administration bodies);
- providing services: in the field of delivery of correspondence and parcels, archiving, IT and new technologies, legal, auditing and control, financial and accounting
Personal data storage period
Your personal data shall be processed in the following periods, depending on the purpose:
- for the purpose specified in the consent – until you withdraw your consent or until a moment clearly indicated in the consent – depending on which of these events occurs first
- establishing, pursuing or defending ourselves against claims – until the limitation period has expired for the claims related to the inquiry to submit an offer or claims related to the processing of personal data or until the objection is considered.
You have the right to:
- access the content of your personal data, rectify it, limit its processing, transfer or delete it;
- withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed by NDI DEVELOPMENT on the basis of the consent before it was withdrawn;
- lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
Right to object
You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data in order to implement the legitimate interests of NDI DEVELOPMENT.
Information about the requirement to provide your data or the voluntary nature of its provision and the consequences of not providing it
Providing your personal data has been voluntary, but necessary to process your inquiry, and the withdrawal of consent shall not have any consequences.